Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Teen Sleuth Videos



These are the two official Music Videos.......They are beautiful..... and one thing, that can be said, is that Ellen Smallwood pushes one's talents to the next level and is a great critic, with brilliant vision...Everything in the video was filmed in front of a green screen (fabricville chameleon green and neon shop lights) in the backroom of my lovely apartment (which is no longer( mine ) )..... Everything is handmade and the camera was the cheapest HD on the market...named cringe the bloggie...but it got us somewhere and I believe that these videos represent what a person can accomplish with zero means and much will-power....I am still madly in love with the Company of Man.... and will miss their evil sneers.....


Pine Tree/Circle Path

What I learned is that creative editing is a passionate affair...and the project led me back to school ...

The Black Circle Shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment