Friday, January 21, 2011

Living in a deep little hole

Sitting at the wooden table in the Humming Bird, with my entourage (step-mother and father)...Made it feel like it was time to communicate with the outside world....Here is....Quaint, rustic and dogs are allowed into bars...
My grand parent's house on this little island has just been sold.....
They are moving on as am I from Montreal home to Vancouver...and to BCIT
With a month off to discover the The US of A.....tantalizing.....
But right now is about now, and spending as much time in the basement, "the sunshine painted whole in the ground" Painting and making plaster structures, masks...beautiful creatures and finally working for myself instead of under the whip.
I think this blog is going to be about the process, the adventure, the mystery.......
My new beliefs are: Believing too readily in anything will lead to re-assessment
                                 Theory is much easier than practice
and....haters gonna hate

-----F.Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment